Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Egypt?

So I have been giving this particular country more than a little bit of thought lately. My reason? Well, about a month ago I get a call from Ryan and this is how it went; "Hi lover, how's your day going?" "Fine" I say, "How's your's?" He never calls me only to see how my day is going(well, sometimes he does;), there's usually more to it than that! He says he got a call from Mr. Carino himself, Norman Abdallah, to see if he would be interested at all in possibly moving to Cairo to help get Carino's going internationally. Yikes I say, and my stomach turns, then I start sweating a bit. Immediately I ask him, "WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM??" Ryan said he told Norman he'd have to talk it over with his wife and we'd go from there. Of course Ryan really wants to go but all I can think of are the things I wouldn't have outside of the good ole' USA, like family, friends, organic food, formula for Delaney, Addyson's favorite yogurt, etc. Ryan had a conference call with Norman almost 3 weeks ago and it looks like it may be a real possibility of us moving there. I have to stay positive and look at is as a real adventure.
Will give more details as they come!

No comments: