Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Visit from Gramma and Grandpa Fackrell











We were lucky to have such a great visit with Bud and LeeAnn when they came to Houston a few weeks back. Fortunately, Bud had some business in Houston so we got to spend some time with them!
We were grateful they got to be part of Delaney's blessing, we spent a fun Halloween with them, and a few other outings. LeeAnn got to stay an extra few weeks after Bud left. She went back to Anchorage yesterday and I was really sad to see her go. She's a wonderful grandmother to my girls, and she's an awesome Mother-in-Law, I'd say I really lucked out in that department.

Addyson asked me today, "Mom, is Gramma coming over later?" I guess we can tell her a hundred times that Gramma is gone, but it still hasn't clicked yet;)

We were grateful for their visit and wished they didn't live so far away!

No comments: