Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just Like Mom

My Mom and I were talking not long ago about some of my favorite childhood memories. One of them was coming home from school and finding little things she'd picked up for us during the day while we were at school. She used to put a new outfit or something fun on our bed for us to find before we went to bed that night, or whenever we'd make it up to our rooms. Love remembering fun things like that...
I guess I've carried on the tradition without even realizing it. Today I picked up a new outfit for Addyson and a book for her Tag Reader(she's real into Dr. Seuss books lately). It's not something I do even once a month, that would defeat the purpose if i did it too often. Secretly I'd love to do it everyday;-) Love shopping for my girls!
Also, can you believe how big our Baxter Boy is getting?? He seems to get taller everyday. He and Hammer Johnson the cat still aren't the best of friends, but they tolerate one another. We're still working on the whole going potty outside thing, but he's slowly getting the hang of it. We're really happy we found him, he's a great dog. Now if he could just looks those needle-like baby teeth, OUCH!

No comments: