Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo

So my sister Brandy and her 2 oldest kids, Bailey and Lorelei, are obsessed with this little band called the Jonas Brothers. They've been long time fans and once my sister found out that they were going to play the rodeo this year, it was a no brainer they'd get tickets. She found some that came in a set of 4, so she asked me if I wanted to tag along!
We went to the carnival for a bit before the rodeo and concert and we had such a great time. It was a perfect day to be outside to see the sights and eat carnival food(ever had a Deep Fried Twinkie??).

Once inside Reliant Stadium we settled in our seats to watch bull riding, calf roping, barrel racing, etc.. I went to the rodeo plenty of times as a times as a kid, but I think it's almost more fun going as an adult.

When the Jonas Brothers took the stage, my gosh, I have never heard so much screaming in my entire life(and I've had 2 babies with Colic). Even my sister was screaming, I loved seeing her and Lorelei go nuts when these boys started singing, ha! Ok, ok, so I got a little excited myself when they sang a few songs I like...and that Joe Jonas is a cutie!

We had a great time and I'm so glad Brandy asked me to come along, thanks S2!

1 comment:

Nolo and Lauren said...

I SOOOO miss going to the rodeo. One of many things I look forward to when we eventually move back. Looks like ya'll had a great time.