Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cupcakes


Ok so this is the kind of thing that happens when Ryan is out of town; I bake...Kids go to bed and I'm left alone and tend to get bored. It's not like I had a craving for these cupcakes, they just sounded like fun to make. Haven't even tasted one(but after she eats her lunch, Addyson has made me promise her she can have one!), but I can assure you, they're probably pretty darn good. Ina Garten, one of my favorite Food Network Chef's, makes the mix for these cupcakes, so it's not like I made them from scratch or anything;-)


On another note, I became an aunt for the 26th time today! Ryan's younger brother Brady and his wife Sharon welcomed a little girl named Kortney Dawn Fackrell early this morning. They live in Wyoming so it might be a little while before we get to meet her...Congrats Fackrell Family!

1 comment:

Nolo and Lauren said...

Yum... that sounds so good. I'm going to have to try and make them as well.