Monday, April 27, 2009

A Rainy Day MESS!

Why am I showing pictures of a messy house you ask??
My kids(yes, dog included) can make the biggest messes ever when it rains. When it's a nice day we're always out and about or playing in the backyard so minimal messes get made in the living room, usually just in the game room, haha. Not today though! The toys weren't just in one area, they had to scatter them in every corner of the downstairs, fun times.....Luckily Addyson is pretty helpful in the cleaning up department, and she wasn't even the one who did the most damage;-)

2 comments:

cookies and cups said...

Heather, I only wish my messes looked like that! With 4 boys that's my house on a good day =)

Veronica said...

Wow, your messes are nothing!! Come live at my house :) That is the story of our lives, but in the snowy months (almost 6 months out of the year!) YUCK!!!