Sunday, June 21, 2009

"There are only two people in this whole world that can call me Dad"

I loved when I heard Ryan telling this to Addyson earlier this morning. He was talking to her about Father's Day as I was changing out the laundry and when I heard him say it I thought it was so cute...

What a fun Father's Day! Ryan was pretty well taken care of today I'd say. I woke up waaaaaaay early to get breakfast started(monkey bread and taquitos, his favorites)so that it would all be ready by the time he and the girls woke up. We gave him his presents and he actually liked all of it, shocker! I always keep receipts because Ryan is pretty particular about what he wears, which is a good thing I suppose! ;-) Addyson and I picked him out some new golf shirts and a pair of khaki shorts.

Mid-morning we all laid back down and each took a really good nap, ahhh! Just what everyone in our house needed.

It was really a great day spent with the people I love most. Thanks for being the best Dad that the girls or I could ever ask for, Ryan. We love YOU!

No comments: