Monday, August 17, 2009

Lane's Language

Delaney is a pretty funny little girl. She's got this quirky sense of humor that's hard to describe unless you're around her a bunch. She's also got her own language, as most almost 2 year old's do. Addy and I seem to understand it pretty well, I think Ryan still needs help trying to figure it out.
Some of my favorite "words" she uses and their meanings are;
Sicle-Day=Popsicle(really, I have NO idea where this came from, but it's my all time favorite one)

Gree-Gree=Hungry

Wadee=Water

Do-Dit=Yogurt

Binkeree=Binky(pacifier for those not aware;-)

Dooce=Juice

There are lots more, but these are the ones that make me laugh the most when she says them. You can thank me later for the translations, they'll help if you're ever around her and I'm not there to help you understand :)

2 comments:

Nolo and Lauren said...

love this pic of Lane... her expression is great.

Veronica said...

I love her language! Sounds so much like Lauren's. Such a cute age :)