Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Just Give Me What I Want, And No One Gets Hurt"

Some lyrics to one of my favorite U2 songs, Vertigo. Love, love me some U2!! I got to see them for the third time last week at Reliant Stadium, and really, the third time was a charm! Bono is the ultimate rock star and the boys in the band are also pretty darn cool themselves.
I grew up listening to them. I always think of my sister Courtney when I hear, "Sunday Bloody Sunday". She had that song on in her room ALL the time so it for sure takes me back. Seems like each one of their albums takes me to a really great memory in my life.
I'm so glad I got to go to the show. I went with Brandy, Bobby and my neighbor Shannon, she is a nut! It was a blast, can you tell from the pics??

Oh and a pic of little Lane before we left, she and her runny nose weren't thrilled that I was leaving!

No comments: