Thursday, November 12, 2009

Our Laney Lou Turns 2

Our littlest turned 2 today! Amazing that it seems like I was just asking the nurse, "Really, I'm already at a 10, I need to push? I really wanted to nap some more!" haha That little one came into this world and immediately made her sweet little mark. I fell in love with her right away. The nurses couldn't bring her over to me fast enough. Seemed like forever until they weighed her and cleaned her up a bit. She was like a little present I couldn't wait to open. I took off her cap and discovered the most beautiful golden hair and the sweetest little angelic face. Instant love!
Some of her "loves" today are; being held(even though I get a hard time about this because I always indulge her), waving, she waves to everyone, her dog, her big sister, popsicles, her Princess Baby book, her "night-night"(blanket), binkie, yogurt, car rides, being tickled, The Imagination Movers TV show, pizza, swinging in her pink swing, wearing other people's shoes, bubble baths, oranges, the Radio Flyer Wagon, trips to the zoo...those are just a few!

Little Laney Lou has really captured our hearts and has no intentions of letting go! How blessed we are that Heavenly Father gave us such a precious gift.
**At her 2 year well visit, little Lane weighed 28 lbs and she's 33 3/4 in tall. A growing girl!

No comments: