Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Lover of Naps

Now that I'm openly admitting that Lane loves her naps, she'll start protesting them, isn't that the way is always works?? Anyway, she's always been a good little sleeper, and she goes down for naps pretty easily. Today she took an over three hour nap, and I had to go in and wake her because I don't really want her up until 10:00 tonight. When I went in and got her this is what I found. A sweet angel surrounded by all of her sleeping necessities; her pink and white blanket, the binkie, Ohlo(her Build a Bear that sister Addy gave her the day she was born)and Oopsie Bear, her favorite Care Bear. Quite an arsenal of sleep essentials!

I sure hope this one naps at least for another year. Addyson stopped napping just after she turned three, we'll see what Lane does!

1 comment:

Nolo and Lauren said...

her picture made me smile... just so sweet. makes me miss being a kid.