Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One of the Many Reasons I Married Him

I remember when Ryan and I were dating, I'd watch him interact with his and my nieces and nephews and I loved what I saw. He has such a way with kids, they flock to him! I knew he'd make a great Dad and I was right.
Earlier today I heard him trying to sell Addyson a "mani-pedi" at the table, ha! He painted her fingers and toes, and did a great job might I add! He dances with the girls, plays his guitar while making up silly songs, takes them on long walks and bike rides, cooks for them, snuggles them until they fall asleep, and does all sorts of projects and crafts with them.

Tonight while we were out to dinner, Lane was especially fussy. He took her so I could eat, and ended up holding her the whole time, he never once lost his patience.

I'm just feeling extra blessed today that I have a husband that is such a wonderful and loving father to our girls. Thanks my sweet Ryan!

No comments: