Thursday, December 17, 2009

Some Days...

Some days are better than others...Today is not one of those great days that you want to have. Both my girls, and I, have these annoying coughs that just give you a really fun headache and get your throat nice and sore.

I think I was out of the bed more than in it last night. Both little ones were coughing a bunch and between getting Motrin for one, Tylenol for the other, juice for one, and water for the other, I was pretty much wide awake at that point. Once they'd drift off, I'd still lay awake waiting for a cough to come out of someone's room, and it always did. I gave up at 3:45 am and turned on the TV to watch the early news.

I'm SO grateful that my other half is coming home from traveling today, yay for reinforcements!

Off to take a nap. Ok, really, I don't see it happening, just wishful thinking!

No comments: