Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friends

I was thinking the other day about how I have some pretty great friends. And a quick shout out to Facebook, the place that has brought me back to some friends I had years ago that I've gotten to re-connect with!
A really dear friend to me, Sharla, and her youngest, Caden, came out to see Laney and me yesterday. Sharla and I met at work in 2000. We pretty much got married around the same time, then started having kids around the same time. She lives on one side of Houston and I live on the other. Being so busy and raising kids unfortunately made it difficult to really keep close. I love her dearly and share some pretty great memories with her!

We had such a great time catching up, and Laney and Caden played well together. We're hoping one day maybe they'll date then get married? We can dream, right?? Haha And that Caden has some cool hair!

Thanks for your friendship Sharla, it means the world to me!

No comments: