Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Two Thousand and Ten!

Crazy! 2010 already. Not sure where all the time has gone, but I'm so excited to be where I am right now. I have a pretty terrific husband and two sweetheart little girls, couldn't be happier!

I'm excited about 2010, I'm really hopeful that this will be our best year yet! There are some things I'm looking forward to doing this new year;

-Train, then run at least a 5K

-Take the girls to Disney World, either on Spring Break or over the holidays

-Go on a 5 day cruise in July with Ryan's whole family, all 40 of us!

-Get more ORGANIZED

-Move Lane to a big girl bed, and take her binky away

-Addyson starts Kindergarten

-Potty train Laney this Spring/Summer

-Lane starts pre-school(Yay for a two day a week break for Mommy!)

-Lots of home renovations(wood floors, built in cabinetry, painting)


This is just the tip of the iceberg, I'm sure there will be many more things to come, and probably some that I'm not even aware of yet!

No comments: