Monday, February 8, 2010

Books

I've never been much of a reader, well, I'm an avid magazine reader, just not a BOOK reader. But, I have discovered that I LOVE to read books! It is such a great way to escape at the end of a long day. Sometimes if I have the time, I'll read a chapter or two during Laney's nap time.



I laugh at how I cringed in high school when an English teacher would assign a new book for us to read, ugh. I hated every second. Now I look forward to the times when I can curl up with Miss Hammer Johnson the cat, a warm blanket, and read. Sometimes at night I think maybe Ryan thinks I'm ignoring him because I'm so into my reading, ha ha


I started posting what book I'm reading on the side of my blog. I started True Colors by Kristin Hannah last week, and it's one of the best I've read so far. Give it a try!

No comments: