Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Festivities

Love, love me some Easter. I mean really, do you not agree that Easter candy is the best of any holiday? I think it is!
The bunny himself brought our girls some fun baskets to wake up to Easter morning, we had some yummy Resurrection bread for breakfast(the recipe will follow in another post), and enjoyed the rest of the day with the Pope and Lopez families.

The kids, all 9 of them, watched Alvin and the Chipmunks, we ate lunch, hunted for eggs, then dyed eggs. My kids are plum worn out tonight. Laney Lou was having way too much fun for a nap so she crashed before 7:00.

Love those days where the kids run and play to where they're so exhausted they can barely eat dinner, it's good for em'! And an early bedtime for them isn't too bad for Mom and Dad either, ha!

Ryan took a ton of pics today, but the ones in this post were my faves...Enjoy the leftover Easter candy, I know we will!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love all of your pictures! Don't forget the confetti eggs in our list of activities!! We had a blast... thanks!