Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MOMMY! Where ARE you?!

Lately, I have had a reeeeally clingy toddler. Normally, Laney switches back and forth as to who her favorite is, Mom or Dad. In the past few weeks it has been ALL me. This might be flattering, some might say, but after a while it needs to be Dad's turn! She always wants me to hold her, I'm the one she wants to bathe her, make her meals/snacks, and the best part, to change her diapers. Sounds like we let this kid have the full run of the house! I guess the way I see it, in about 10 years or so, she'll be too busy for ole' Mom. Right now I indulge her and hold her all she wants. She's fun to snuggle and she loves to give hugs, and she gives great hugs!

Oh that Laney, she has me wrapped around her finger pretty tight, I'm not going to complain though!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I agree! Enjoy it while it lasts! :) It will be all too soon that they'll be slamming doors in your face and saying that you've ruined their life (or something similar)... ;)