Saturday, July 31, 2010

35

So today, at approximately 7:32 am, I turned the big 3-5. I have heard the story more times that I can count; I have two older sisters so naturally Mom and Dad were keeping their fingers crossed for a little boy. Back in the olden days, the 1970's, women weren't able to find out the baby's gender through an ultra sound so Mom had to wait for my birth to find out. As soon as I made my appearance my Mom asks my Dad with high hopes, "What is it?!?!?!" He says, "What do you think it is? It's another girl!" Then Mom always tells me that she looked over in the incubator at my 7.5 lb self and realized she got just what she wanted, another girl. Gee, thanks Mom!
I had a great day celebrating with my sweet family, then we headed over to my parent's for Mexican food and swimming, fun times! Couldn't have asked for a better day!

No comments: