Thursday, May 30, 2013

Visiting Teacher

I have the sweetest lady as my visiting teacher at church.  Her name is Susan and she's about my moms age.  Sometimes I feel like she's my mom away from home.  I feel like I can always call on her for extra prayers or anything else and she's always there.  Without fail she checks on me each month.

She asked if she and her companion, Nina, could come see me this week.  Lane has had this headache/sore throat thing going on for a few days so I told her maybe she shouldn't come by, I wasn't sure if little one was contagious.  I get home from the grocery store this morning and Susan had left flowers and a get well note for Lane.  I thought it was so sweet and Lane felt pretty special.   I've always had great visiting teachers, and Susan is definitely one of my favorites so far.



No comments: