Saturday, July 27, 2013

10 Years

Yesterday Ryan and I celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss.  Well, maybe not completely blissful for every single minute of those 10 years, but I'd say we've had a good ride so far.  
Ryan has been a work-a-holic for the past two weeks and yesterday he started his vacation from work for about 10 days, a MUCH needed one for him(and me!) I'd say.  He started things off by surprising me with a beautiful pair of diamond earrings.  I was surprised because he got me a pair six years ago for christmas, and before new years one of them turned up missing.  Not good.  I didn't think I'd get another pair so I was pretty darn  thrilled to get these.  Next up we summoned our favorite babysitter, Alli, to come sit with the girls and we headed out to see some sights in downtown Cleveland.  We chose Blue Point Seafood for dinner, then headed back out to the suburbs for some Z's ice cream for dessert.  It was a great evening filled with laughter, lots of reminiscing(we figured out that on our 20th anniversary Addyson will have just graduated from high school.  Oh boy), full tummies, and happiness.  Looking forward to what the next decade has in store for us!




No comments: