Monday, August 5, 2013

Birthday

Back on the 31st of July I celebrated my birthday.  I'm officially 38 years young and even though I don't like to get older, it's one more year I've had to be alive, so I should be grateful!

This year on my birthday Ryan was in Alaska fishing(great timing on his part, haha)but my mom flew in for the occasion so it was all good.  

Mom took me to Miss Molly's Tea Room in the Medina square for lunch, we shopped at some cute little stores on the square, then we had dinner at Macaroni Grill.  I think the theme for my birthday was shopping and eating.  Not a bad day!  At Macaroni Grill we sat in the best booth in the place and there was a dozen roses waiting for me at the table from my sweet hubby.  I got Happy Birthday sang to me opera style, it was pretty neat!

I appreciated my mom and my little girls doing their best to make my day extra special.


No comments: