Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mad at Mom

Lately Lane's hair has been such a stress for me.  It's long, tangles easily no matter the conditioner or detangling spray I use and we end up with tears each time I try and brush it.  She needed a trim badly so I called my neighbor Missy who has a salon of sorts in her basement.  I told lane we were getting her hair cut and she was not happy.  She said, "just a little trim mom, please?"  The kid loves her long hair.  I promised, "just a trim".  So Missy got a bit scissor happy and the result is below.  Lane was so mad and wouldn't talk to me or look at me for a while after the haircut.  Guess I couldn't blame her for getting mad, but really, I think it's cute.  Perfect for back to school.  Last night before bed lane says, "Mom, lets go see Mrs. Missy again next week so she can cut my hair off again". I'd assume now she likes the cut.  Oh these girls...


No comments: