Thursday, September 5, 2013

9 Year Olds Rock

On Tuesday we celebrated a certain oldest child of ours 9th birthday.  Wow.  9??  Not sure where the time has gone.  I love to tell Addyson cute and funny stories about her when she was in my tummy, a newborn, toddler, etc.  she loves hearing them and I love telling her.  As cliche as it is to say, I truly feel like we brought her home to live with us just yesterday.  Now she's a big rock star of a third grader.  She's such a good kid.  She drags her feet when I asked her to do stuff sometimes, but what kid doesn't??  She's so funny and can tell a good story.  I love her quick wit that she gets from her dad, and I love her caring side, too.  I couldn't have chosen a better big sister for Delaney.  Those two are like two peas in a pod.  Addyson is a great example for lane and I love her for that.  She makes nearly perfect grades in school, loves church and learning all about the gospel of Jesus Christ.  She helps us to stay obedient even when it might be difficult.  I cherish her and am so grateful that Heavenly Father chose us to be her mom and dad for eternity.

We had fun celebrating her birthday and these are some of my favorite pictures from the day.  I love you, Addyson/woodgie J!









No comments: