Thursday, October 17, 2013

Rainbow Loom Bracelets

There's this little(I mean HUGE) trend the kids love called Rainbow Looms.  
Back in march, I get a call from brandy and she tells me if I have not heard of rainbow looms I'm missing out.  She says that Addy would love them, etc.  I jump online and get Addyson a loom kit.  It came in the mail a few days later and the rest was history.  No one around here in medina knew what these looms were so it was fun to discover something new and show friends.  By August the trend had really exploded and now these kiddos breathe, eat, sleep and play these bracelets.  Ryan has even gotten in on the action and the girls love that.  It's a fun thing to do instead of playing a computer game or watching TV.  I see even more of this going on once the snow starts falling!







No comments: