Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Happy Heart Day, Indeed

Valentine's Day usually doesn't disappoint, and this one was no different.

I spent the afternoon at the girl's school volunteering at their class parties, then gave them their valentine treats when they got home.  Since Ryan is in the restaurant industry, we knew he'd have to work some that night.  He made it home by about 8:00 that night.  He came bearing lots of chocolate for his girls!  He also brought our little ones this enormous tub of Jelly Belly jelly beans and we had fun looking up recipes online to make different flavors.  Yum.  Last night Ryan and I got a babysitter and got to spend some one on one time together, it was great!  We had a pretty amazing dinner at Delmonicos Steak House in Independence then walked around the mall.  For Valentines Day Ryan got me all new bedding for our bed and I love it so much.  It arrived yesterday and it's pretty swanky if I do say!

So thankful for the love all around me from my sweet companion and my girls.  I'm certainly blessed.




No comments: