Thursday, February 27, 2014

Good Friends

Yesterday I started feeling really crummy. I had a pedicure date with my friend Kathryn this morning, but as the night went on last night I started feeling worse. I texted her and told her I probably needed to cancel.  Good thing I did because this morning I woke up and was not doing good.  Around lunch time I had a text from Kathryn that she had lunch for  me and she was in the driveway.  A bowl of broccoli cheese soup and a cookie from Panera, yum!  Then a few hours later my friend Jordan brought dinner over for us.  When she showed up I cried, haha. I think it was a combination of feeling bad and so grateful for wonderful friends.  
I have made some great friends here in Ohio, it's definitely made this transition of our life that much easier.  I'm blessed.


No comments: