Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Weekend Fun

Easter weekend has been a fun one!  The girls had off from school on Friday, and they have off Monday, too.  We started it off with Ryan getting a new basketball goal.  This is the third house we've lived in and finally he's got one.  He was so excited to get it put up and start playing.  We've had lots of fun with it.  It's been a weekend full of playing outside, egg hunts, egg dying, and some good family time.  I've noticed that Ryan hasn't been on the phone at all and we've had him to ourselves, a rare treat!  I love this time of year, it's warming up, and Easter is so special.  To know that Christ died for us so that we may live is amazing to me.  I'm so grateful for Him and His presence in my life.  Another fantastic Easter is in the books!
















No comments: