Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Break in Utah

We chose to go to Logan for Spring Break and I'm so glad we did!  We always have such a great time with Cameron and Niki, and this trip was no different.  We flew in late Saturday night and stayed until the following Friday.  We ate at all of our favorite Logan spots; Fredrico's for pizza, Costa Vida for Sweet Pork salads, Juniper Take Out for Turkey Steaks, A&W for root beer freezes, and Nielsen's for Frozen Custard.  Yum.  I may need a cleanse to get myself back on track after all of that!   We spent some good time with Grandma Herzog.  I just love her so, she's right up there with both of my grandmothers that have passed away, and I'm so grateful that my girls will always have great memories of her.  She put Ryan to work by having him take down the outside Christmas lights, and I picked her brain with some cooking questions.  Delaney was especially fond of grandma this trip.  I'd look over and see her hugging grandma, or snuggling her on the couch.  She makes the time at her house so fun.  Ryan and Peyton made a fire in the pit one night so we could roast hotdogs and do s'mores, so fun!  The cousins played soccer and monkey in the middle.  Our girls are blessed with some pretty great cousins, they're more like good friends.  Cameron and Niki were so hospitable and so fun to be with.  Cameron took the girls on motorcycle rides and they loved it.  The day before we left we headed to Salt Lake to do some touristy stuff.  We toured the visitors center at the temple there, saw an IMAX movie and the kids swam a ton at the hotel.  
We kept busy the entire week we were there and it was a fun trip for our Spring Break this year!



























No comments: