Sunday, February 8, 2015

A Sweet Testimony

This morning during Sacrament meeting I handed Delaney her usual pen and spiral notebook to keep her entertained.  I glanced down and saw the beginnings of  "Berry My Testemony".  I was curious, so I kept looking to see what else she'd write.  I was actually surprised she was thinking about testimonies at all, because it wasn't Fast and Testimony meeting, and we missed church last week, which was F and T.  So anyway, she kept writing and it ended up being one of the sweetest, simplest testimonies I've heard.  I teared up because it really touched me.  So proud of this baby of ours.  Sometimes I wonder if she's ready to be baptized and if she's fully aware of what it means.  In just 9 short months she turns 8 and she gets to make this important decision.  I've been thinking about her baptism a lot lately, and maybe this is the Lord's way of telling me she's going to be ready after all.  Love, love this sweet lady.

No comments: