Saturday, May 23, 2015

Tomatoes and IPads

Such a beautiful Ohio day today!  Couldn't get enough of being outside.  And I love the days when I know it's only a high of 70 so I can shut the heat or A/C off and open up all the windows in the house.  So nice.
We ran errands and while we were out we stopped and picked up a hanging basket of flowers and a tomato plant.  I'm so excited at the idea of growing my own food!  If all goes, or should I say grows right, we'll be eating fresh tomatoes by my birthday.  I'm excited!
Then this afternoon we took Addyson to buy her very own iPad Mini.  She's been saving up her money for a while, so Ryan and I decided to match what she has saved and got her one.  She's made the Honor Roll at school every six weeks this year at school so she was very deserving.  She was thrilled to say the least!  Can't believe she's approaching fifth grade this Fall.  Time is not slowing down at all.




No comments: