Saturday, October 3, 2015

Autumn in Ohio

There's a Metropark system that runs through the Cleveland area, and there's a section of it through Hinckley, a town near our house.  There's a beautiful lake and several different hike, bike and running/walking trails that our family loves.  Since school started, my friend Jessica and I meet once a week to walk the 3-4 mile path.  It's one of my favorite things to do each week.  Yesterday morning I felt like getting back out to the trail so I asked Ryan if he wanted to go with me.  We went and took Baxter and it was amazing.  This time of year with the leaves turning along with the cooler weather makes for a perfect way to get some exercise.  It's good for the body and brain!  Plus it was fun getting Ryan to myself for some good talks.  This is just one of the reasons I love living here...



No comments: