Monday, December 21, 2015

Delaney's Baptism

Delaney was baptized on Saturday and we are so proud of her!  She couldn't wait to turn 8 for this very reason.  Originally we we're going to have her baptism the week of her birthday, but when we found out that Grandma and Grandpa Fackrell were visiting over Christmas break, we postponed it until then.  So glad we waited.  She had such a sweet day and some of our favorite friends from church, and Regan and Andrea from Columbus came and supported her.  As I was looking back on the pictures of the day I realized there wasn't one of just Ryan, the girls, and me.  Not sure how that happened, but we got some good pictures none the less.  I'm so happy for the decision that our Lane made to be baptized.  I know she'll have such an amazing life as she develops a relationship with her Father in Heaven.  
















No comments: