Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas

Christmas was different to say the least this year.  Christmas Eve day Ryan started feeling bad and by that night he had full blown Flu.  I'm not sure I've seen him that miserable.  He had high fever, chills, aches, and had vomiting into Christmas morning.  I felt so bad for him. Before bed he asked me if I'd please wake him up the next morning so he could see what Santa left the girls.  He ended up being so sick that he couldn't leave the bed.  As the girls were opening their presents, Lane said she didn't feel well.  She ended up with a fever and said her throat was really sore.  Its especially sad for her since she was sick only a month ago.  
Santa definitely still visited even though we had a sick dad.  He left the girls pretty much everything they asked for, and then some.  We tried to make the best out of our Christmas this year even though we had two sick family members.  Things can be worse I always say, and actually made me more grateful this year than I have been in years past.  Hoping for a fun New Years when hopefully everyone is well.












No comments: