Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Columbus Getaway

Ryan told me last week that he needed to go to Columbus to get some work done on Saturday, and since weekends are no fun without him, the girls and I decided to go with him.  I'm so glad we did because we needed some time away and a change of scenery.  Christmas did us in this year with the Flu and Strep throat, and we needed some fun.  After we checked into the hotel Ryan dropped the girls and I off at the mall to shop, and he went into work.  I didn't complain much about that.  Ha.  Addyson got some new clothes, we had ice cream, got Baxter a new sweater and bone, and just walked around.  After Ryan picked us up we went back to the hotel and got ready for dinner.  We ate at Carrabbas which was a blast from the past.  I worked there for three years back in the 90's.  The food was as good as I remembered.  After that, we headed over to Dave and Busters to play some video games.  It was fun!  I hadn't been there before and it was a good place to take the kids.  Sunday we got up and headed over to COSI, it's basically a big hands on museum for kids.  We've been wanting to get over there for a while and I'm glad we were able to do it.  Lane and I really wanted to stay in Columbus an extra day, but school and work called.  We needed to get out of town for a bit and I'm so happy we got to go.

















No comments: