Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Friends!






Earlier today the girls and I met up with my Visiting Teachers from church and their kids for lunch. There were 6 kids all together, I'd say we were brave to do that;) Everyone was really well behaved so it was fun...Amy is about to have her baby on Sunday so this was our last hoorah before baby Jared arrives. Plus, if we decide to make the move to Egypt I want to spend as much time with my friends as I can. It was good visiting with Nora and Amy for a little while!


I took some pics of the kiddos playing in a water fountain just outside the restaurant. These pictures were taken just before Addyson fell off the stairs getting on to the play equipment. She's laying on the couch with her leg propped up as we speak. Something tells me she sprained her ankle.....Of course Ryan is out of town and he'd be able to tell if it was a sprain or not. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's not!
P.S.-Delaney seems fine after her fall on Sunday. She goes to her 9 month well visit tomorrow so we'll have Dr. Lentsch double check to see if everything is ok.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I look huge!!! How is Addy's ankle? I hope she is feeling better. I had lots of fun yesterday.