Monday, August 4, 2008

Sick

So we go to Sea World last week to celebrate my birthday and I'm sure while we were there we all picked up some not so fun germs. Guess I got the worse one, strep throat. I went to the Dr. this morning because my throat was on fire and I couldn't breathe, "strep throat" the Dr. says. Oh fun. There is one good thing about being sick right now, Ryan is on vacation this week so I have an extra set of hands around here to help. He even sent me upstairs to "the sick room"(our guest room)to get in a nap this afternoon. God bless him! Not sure how I could have made it the rest of the day without that nap.
And he even took Addyson swimming so we could get her nice and worn out so she would sleep good tonight, let's hope that works!

Come on anti-biotic, work your magic on this throat!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I hope you get better soon! Let me know if you need anything.