Friday, August 8, 2008

Details...

So we know a bit more about the Egypt job offer. Ryan got the official job offer and the package that goes a long with it via email this morning. It's something that really would be hard for us to turn down, but we still have some more praying to do about it. Right now even though neither one of us is actually saying out loud that yes, this is something we want to do, I think we both feel like it's something we want. It's a 3 year stay with many perks, hard to turn down. But, Ryan would be traveling a bunch and me being a "single Mom" in a foreign country doesn't sound like the most fun thing. Ryan says we could get a nanny/housekeeper so that would for sure be a plus.

Just my thoughts on the whole thing thus far. I guess now we just keep praying and waiting for what Heavenly Father sees is best for us.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Good Luck with your decision! I'm sure it's a hard one. Also, I love your new layout.