Saturday, September 27, 2008

Impromptu Photo Session













It's been in the back of my mind recently that I want to get some really good professional pics of the girls done. While I'm in the process of trying to find just the right person for the job, I thought we'd get some cute ones of our own!

Around 4:30 this afternoon I gave up and got Delaney out of her bed after I figured out she wanted no part of her 2nd nap of the day(which she really needed). I brought her outside to play with Addyson in the front yard, and after I sat her down in the grass for the first time, she really liked it. She was smiling, the lighting was great, it was picture time!

I got a few cute shots, then I decided to change both girls into some cute dresses, and this was a great time to try out the birthday dress that Grandma Fackrell made for Addyson. We had a great mini-session, I think what we got turned out fairly well, given the no nap Delaney situation, and Addyson was tired and not feeling all that great herself.

After we added their favorite stuffed animals to the mix, we started seeing some great little smiles...

Earlier in the day Ryan and Addyson put on some boxing gloves and got after it... So, would you agree that Ryan really needs a son?? ;-)

We got some really great pictures of our little ones today, these are some of our favorites!




No comments: