Friday, September 5, 2008

"Meet the Classroom" day at school






This morning it was meet your classroom day at Addyson's new school. It was good practice for us having to get up and out of the house so we could get there by 9:00. We made it(with time to spare, surprisingly) to St. Peter's to see Addyson's brand new school and class! Her age group's class mascot is the dolphin, which Addyson thinks is pretty neat...

We got to see her teachers again, play with some toys, and meet some new friends. The little one wasn't ready when it was time to go, a great sign that she likes it.

Just as I snapped the last picture of the class Ryan says, "Umm, have you taken enough pictures?" I think he was embarrassed by my motherly instinct to take lots of pictures of my baby's first big girl class, oh well, I'm glad I got them! :)

We're excited for her to start next week, it's been a LONG Summer and we're all ready to get back into our school routine!
***The yellow picture is a collage that Ryan made. The teacher had us make a place mat for Addyson to eat her snacks and lunch on, so as you can see we had lots of fun with it!

No comments: