Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Addyson LeeAnn!


It's hard to believe that 4 years ago today our oldest made her big debut into our little family. It seems like it was only yesterday that we were driving pretty quickly from Lake Jackson to the hospital in Houston to have Addyson. On the way Ryan remembered that he didn't have a memory card for our new camera. I couldn't believe that we were going to have to stop on the way when I was having really BAD contractions already, oh that was a nightmare...

Addyson arrived the next morning at 3:45, guess she didn't really want any of us to get any sleep(and not much has changed;-)!

She is such a treasure to our family and we couldn't imagine life without her. She is my best friend, and I tell her daily...She is so funny, she is quick witted and keeps us laughing all the time. She's a great big sister to Delaney, she's so smart, and she's fun to snuggle...

I'm so blessed to have her in my life and I can't wait to see the person that she'll become one day, I know she'll definitely make a place for herself in this world.

I love you little one!

No comments: