Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome Fall!




OK so technically Fall is still a few weeks away, but I decided a few years ago that Labor Day was the kick off to Fall in my book.

Yesterday at the store I picked up a really good smelling pumpkin candle, and this morning I broke out my Fall wreath and out it on the front door.
After I lit the candle and put the wreath up I could see Ryan looking at me like maybe I was a crazy person;) I get so excited at the mere thought of cooler weather. I had so much energy this morning and got a ton of stuff done around here. I seem to move faster when it's colder. I know, I know, it's STILL in the upper 90's as far as the temps. around here go, but with my wreath up and the smell of pumpkin I'm officially in Fall mode.
I asked Addyson what she wanted to be for Halloween this year and she quickly responded, "Belle Mom! She is the prettiest princess!"(I started feeling a bit guilty at that moment that we opted not to go to Disney World this year). Then I asked her what Little Lane should be and she says, "A bug...A LADYBUG!" So I hunted for costumes online and found some really cute ones for my girls.

Now for that first fire in the fireplace...Bliss!
**and a cute pic of the little one just after her bath last night:)


No comments: