Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Surprise Haircut

The other day I noticed a wad of hair on the couch. I thought to myself, "Great, Addyson cut yet another doll's hair" I got distracted with something else(imagine that!) so I never went back to clean it up. Later that night Ryan noticed it and asked Addyson where it was from. She got real quiet and said, "It's my hair" WHAT?! I guess she thought she needed a bang trim or something(her hair is all one length). It's a fairly noticeable chunk of hair missing from the right side of her face. I love her hair so I was really sad to see some of it missing! Silly girl...

On a different note, my little 7 year old nephew, Jack, had to have unexpected surgery tonight so he's really been in my thoughts and prayers for the past few hours. I'm waiting for a call or email from my Mom to let me know how he's doing, but I haven't heard anything yet. No news is good news, right?

No comments: