Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Blessing for Sweet Delaney Colleen

















We finally got our little one blessed today, and what a sweet one it was. I was really emotional during the blessing(as usual!), but it was a neat one...I can't wait to tell Delaney about it when she's older.

We had my Mom and Dad, the Lahiere's, the Popes, and Bud and LeeAnn join us for the occasion. My wonderful husband said he wanted take as much stress off of me as he could by taking care of the entire dinner for me(whew!!). He went and got Carinos for all of us for dinner, and we had a yummy cake for dessert. It was great food, and we had even better company.

Thanks to all who made this day extra special for our little family!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm so glad Delaney got blessed. I know you are so happy now. Congrats!