Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our baby is one!


Sweet Delaney Colleen turned one year old today, and it's really bittersweet for me...I miss her newborn days and all the milestones she had throughout her first year, but I love what she has turned into! She is a wonderful baby, so curious, happy, and snugly:) She has been such a fun addition to our little family.

She definitely has her likes and dislikes these days for sure.

Some of the things she loves;
Her big sister
Hammer the cat
Grapes
Scrambled eggs
Bananas
Her sippy cup
Naps and bedtime(no kidding, she LOVES her bed. She giggles each time I put her in it)
Her blanket
And she loves to grab mine and Ryan's neck for a big hug

The things she could live without;
Her stroller
Her car seat
Her highchair(Do you see a trend? She's not big into being confined)
Bath time
Diaper changes
Getting dressed
Getting her hair brushed/fixed

Some people(and you know who you are...)think she might be a bit spoiled because I'm always holding her, but I can't seem to get enough of her, she has stolen my heart!

Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Little Lane!
**I took the little one to the Dr. for her 1 year well check up; she weighs 23.14 lbs., and she's 31" long!




1 comment:

jana fleming said...

sweet little delaney - we love her! davis is next...where did the time go??!!?? :)