Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Great Friends


Isn't it wonderful to have great friends?? I'm blessed to have a few that I really love...
Today I loaded up the girls and we paid a visit to one of my dearest friends, Carolyn, and 2 of her kiddos, Matthew and Madelyn. We used to go to the same church as them when we lived in Pearland, and she was one of my Visiting Teachers. From the first time we chatted on the phone back in 05', we instantly clicked! We have so much in common that we could talk for hours.

It was nice to go back to Pearland today and see all the familiar places we used to go. It brought back so many memories of when Addyson was a baby. That was a great time in our lives!

Thanks for having us out today Carolyn, we enjoyed seeing you guys...I was half tempted to steal Madelyn and Matthew and take them home with me, we love them! :)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

It was so awesome to have you at our house! You are such a great friend to me! I'm looking forward to the next time!