Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Little Girls
















After searching for a few months, I finally found the "right" photographer to take some pics of our girls. I needed some one year pics done for Delaney, and I wanted some shots of Addyson too. We headed out to Old Katy where there are some really cool old rice mills and had our session there. Both girls were pretty tired, but I was impressed at how well they did while the camera was in their faces.
They're not your run-of-the-mill-sit-by-the waterfall pics, but I wanted something a little different, and this is what I got. I'm proud of them, thanks again Kelly!!

5 comments:

Nolo and Lauren said...

love the pictures... i can't believe how much your girls have grown. so cute.

Fackrell Fam said...

Cute pictures! Don't you love out of the box, creative pictures and photographers?

kristyo15 said...

Awesome photos! For the lil award, just rt. click on my Kreativ Blog button and save the picture...On your post, you will insert it like any other picture, then you're supposed to tell about 6 things that make you happy, and tag 6 more people! You get the award too!

Bethany said...

You have such beautiful girls! love the pictures!

Carolyn said...

These pics turned out so cute! Loved seeing you today! Thanks a bunch!