Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

I woke up before everyone in the house this morning, so it gave me some time to really think about all the things I'm grateful for this Thanksgiving. Too often I focus more on how things aren't going as I want them, how I'm tired and don't get enough done when I want to, etc., etc. I need to be concentrating on the wonderful things in my life that I do have.

I am thankful for;

My 3 angels, Ryan, Addyson and Delaney. Without these people I feel that my life wouldn't be fulfilled, I am thankful for their health and how they take care of me and give me more love than I could imagine possible.

The health of our 4 parents. We're blessed to be able to have grandparents for our kids that are healthy enough to love them, care for them, and play with them.

An extended family full of love and support for us.

Friends that I can call at a moments notice for advice, to vent some frustration, and to share laughs with.

Ryan's wonderful job and how and well we are provided for.

That I can be a stay at home Mom to my girls

A safe and comfortable home to live in.

And one of the most important, our membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am so blessed to have the knowledge of the gospel, the plan of salvation, and the comfort of knowing that I will be with my family for all eternity. When life gets hectic, crazy, when kids(and husband!) don't listen, and I might have had a less than good day, my thoughts turn to my Heavenly Father and I find the peace and strength I need to keep going.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours~

1 comment:

Fackrell Fam said...

Happy Thanksgiving Heather! That was a beautiful post!