Monday, November 24, 2008

My Creative Sister

So my older sister Brandy has this creativity that I've never seen before. She should have her own TV show or something. She's always been really crafty, and I'm in awe of the things she thinks up to create. I kind of wish she would have left some of the creativeness in the family for me, but she seemed to have taken it all;-)

Her latest project is making this awesome jewelry. She's been doing this particular kind of jewelry for about a year now and I think it is just beautiful. I remember her bringing over a piece to show me last year just before Delaney was born, and I loved it. It has really taken off and this past Saturday she had a jewelry show to sell some of her creations. She makes all kinds of custom pieces so she can pretty much create whatever someone wants.

I asked her for some pics of her favorite pieces, and here they are. It's a shameless plug, I know, but I'm so proud of her and her beautiful work!

***I love the rings she makes, I got the one that says "My Kids Rock", too cute!

No comments: