Thursday, February 12, 2009

A 15 Month Old Sweetheart

Today our Lady Lane is officially 15 months old! This morning I took her in to see Dr. Lentsch for her well visit. She's right on target at 25.14 lbs and 31" long. She's growing so fast and last night I kind of had a break down over it, ask Ryan ;-)
This little girl is as sweet as she can be. I laugh at her all the time, she's funny, loves to tease us, gets into EVERYTHING, she's quick, loves climbing the stairs(see pictures!) and loves the heck out of that big sister of her's.

Last night I dreamt that baby #3 was on it's way and I started crying, not tears of joy. What in the world does all that mean? Ha!

As much as this little one keeps me on my toes, and as MUCH as I cherish her nap time each day, I grow more and more in love with her with every second.....
***These are some of my favorite recent pics of her. The last one is of her and her great-grandmother, my Dad's Mom, Maw Maw. I love this one!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

She is growing so much! What a darling! Looks like Addyson is having fun with Baxter! Happy belated Valentine's day!